Global Automobile Parts Manufacturer
Supply Chain Manager
- Drive the plant deployment of the Global Supply Chain Best Practices and Strategy, in accordance to the regional agreed priorities. This includes the following:
Logistics Planning Systems (ERP, MRP, MRP II, Kanban …) and Standard Processes (Demand Management, SIOP, MPS), definitions and common language, planning parameter logic and guidelines, inventory targets and management, macro and micro plans, Stock Turns Ratios, Customer Demand inputs, Distribution Operations and end customers EDI Support, lean logistics, storage methods and guidelines, supply chain management / optimization, capacity management and JIT principles.
- Lead cultural change in Supply Chain organization to facilitate Lean Manufacturing Principles Deployment. Lead his/her team using the principles of the Lean Enterprise (People Excellence). Improve continuously the Supply Chain expertise and knowledge of his/her department through the PDP and the standards training plans set at global level.
- Ensure an effective and integrated Supply Chain interface between customers and suppliers through the plant production control, logistics agreements and EDI links deployment.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP and MPS of the plant, making sure that these processes are used as the standards to drive the plant operations. Built up in a cross-functional way, the Budget SIOP according to the standard process.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and costs
- Control and optimize all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally, contributing to the initiatives which can be led at business group, regional or global level
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant and apply the global standards for inventory management
- Set and validate together with the Plant Manager, the inventory strategy and target for the plant; meet the target, keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level and putting in place a formal roadmap and action plan in agreement with targets
- Ensure the reliability of the relevant IS/IT systems and set the logistics parameters (planning, lead-times,) in accordance to the global standard policy.
- Participate in, support and sponsor the activities of the SC Network to effectively deploy the SC strategy and Charter within his/her plant.
- Coordinate the Materials Planning/Requirements in accordance with the company stock level and Working Capital targets and in line with Manufacturing Demands
- Define the Planning and Production Control Systems, including raw material and finished products use and movement
- Aim to reduction of inventory while ensuring 100% DSA (Delivery Schedule Attainment);
- Provide the best alternatives regarding the Material Logistics
- Develop studies and to determine strategies to enhance the efficiency of the processes.
- Formal qualifications required:
- Previous experience required:
6 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.