Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Luxury Brand Company
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Create strategy and total solution of Supply Chain: Process and operations optimization and process re-engineering
- Manage the distribution flow of products from WW warehouse to stores
- Inventory strategy: Coordinate with WW End of Life team on seasonal mark-down / Braderie / Outlet / Destruction. Plan & organize stock depreciation and depletion execution (outlet management, MD stock optimization)
- Monitor a process of Sales planning in close collaboration with central team.
- Create regional sales plan (Best Estimate) by category, by month and by season in close collaboration with Retail merch and Financial teams.
- In the processes of the buying sessions: Set-up and challenge the sales plan for each season, in close collaboration with central and local teams. Discuss and then validate the sales plans components to commit on the OTBs.
- React quickly to support the business and potential business opportunities
◆DEMAND & DISTRIBUTION PLANNING (Lead and drive MD Control team of 3)
- Monitor sales forecasts for future replenishment
- Manage TSL for replenishment and adjust according to product lifecycle.
- Permanent/Cross Seasonal sales forecast by SKU level
- Stock management (replenishment, rebalancing, consolidation) - Alert local and central team in case of overstock or out of stock projection. Optimize the allocation strategies in case of partial shortage.
- Product launch management
◆END OF LIFE MANAGEMENT
- Optimize EOL stock sales (mark-down, Braderie, Outlet) based on WW End of Life policy.
- Coordinate stock depreciation with Finance.
◆LOGISTICS (Lead and drive the Logistics team of 2.5)
- Ensure efficiency/regulatory compliance of logistics process chain starting from overseas HQ warehouse to local stores both imports and exports, including 3PL warehouse
- Manage or support non-merchandise logistics process (PR samples, Visual Merchandising props, other materials) and ensure regulatory compliance of such imports and exports
- Product compliance (CITES, washing labels, etc.) in cooperation with HQ
- Manage intellectual property in cooperation with HQ and external service provider
- Ensure appropriate merchandise packaging and supplies in cooperation with HQ and external service provider
- Control budget of warehouse, freight, and courier costs balancing quality and competitive prices
◆CQA (Manage the team of 2 after sales service staff)
- Ensure efficient product repairs process (administered by After sales service staff) arising from customer claims, production defects, and shop-soiled liaising with HQ departments and local service providers.
- Detect, monitor, and provide solutions to quality issues both from production and stores in cooperation with Retail and Merchandising departments with the aim of also reducing defective rates both initial defects and shop-soiled both in warehouse and stores.
- Control budget of Repair costs ensuring competitive prices for repairs while balancing quality of repair vendors
- At least 5 years of supply chain / merchandise planning experience within retail industry
- English skill: TOEIC over 800 in order to communicate with HQ on a daily basis
- Excellent PC skill (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), especially in Excel
- Excellent in Team Building / People Management & Development
- Proactive, good team player
- Open minded with strong sense of ownership and proactive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skill
- Patient and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Results-oriented, with good business acumen and market sense
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.