Global Food Company
- Improve effective use of SAP system and to optimize information flow as relates to logistics and transportation.
- Control supply chain costs (warehouse and logistics) for the Japan
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to drive growth. Both in Japan and at Boise HQ
- Ensure in compliance with Company policy systems and process
- Prepare recommendation on inventory stock level to maximize customer service.
- Oversee the replenishment planning process and manage right level of inventory at the right place.
- At the direction of the Sales Director or GM, manager the sales and operations planning cycle to ensure accurate forecasting
- Manage carrier and 3PL performance.
- Optimizes warehouse footprint with minimal cost and handling. Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for inventory and timely disposition of blocked stocks.
- Ensure compliance with all Japan import regulations
- Closely communicate with supply regions on shipment and documentation requirements.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure new products, processes, demand, and changes are effectively communicated and managed throughout the supply chain.
- Strong business and financial acumen and solid supply chain background.
- Excellent capabilities to synthesize data and provide clear recommendations
- A mix of operational and tactical experiences is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading end-to-end supply chain teams, preferably in a B2B environment (food, chemicals or ingredients) preferable in global company.
- 5 + years' of experience in supply chain field including planning & forecasting, 3PL Management, transportation & warehousing, and S & OP
- Strong background using ERP (SAP preferred) and transportation systems required
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Results Driven: define clear business goals and hold him/herself and the team accountable to deliver the agreed upon results on time and with quality
- Effective Communicator: excellent written/oral communication and capable of presenting topics in a clear manner
- Maturity: Focused on collaboration, communication and accountability
- Team Player: capable of constructively reconcile differences in an open and positive manner
- People Developer: leader with presence and capable of inspiring his/her team to drive positive changes and individual/team performance to achieve excellent business results. Engage the team
- Japanese Language: Native Level
- English Language: Fluent Level
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Import/Export regulatory compliance experience preferred
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Solid grasp of Continuous Improvement a plus.
8 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.