Global Pharmaceutical Company
- The Supply Chain Lead develops supply strategies that balance cost, timelines, and risks to support the development of candidates in the company Research & Development, company Innovative Health and Essential Health portfolio.
- The team is accountable for the company clinical supplies delivery and oversight of end-to-end process from API to finished product delivery to clinical sites.
- Requires a thorough understanding of processes, production cycle times, strategies, challenges, risks and constraints of all Medicinal Sciences supply chain functions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent - preferably in the pharmaceutical field, Project management
- Business ENG level(TOEIC 800以上)（e-mail, Phone, Telecom, Face to face)
- Native Japanese level
- Drug development, scientific research, or clinical study design including telerandomization, , pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging/labeling/distribution/Import export..
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams that includes measuring work, negotiation, conflict management, process improvement, project management.
- Proven ability to effectively develop, communicate, and gain support for execution plans with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience managing change in a dynamic, complex environment
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
6 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.