Sports Product Company
As the Supply Chain Innovation Manager you will be responsible to drive our evolving strategy in support of the Consumer Direct Offense, leveraging Global/Geo frameworks and standards. You will provide leadership and subject matter expertise on all areas related to Operations to ensure we are effectively and efficiently managing our portfolio of initiatives in alignment with growth objectives. You will be a key collaborator with our x-functional partners to ensure all initiatives are incorporated into the Operations portfolio and strategic plans, and that they are aligned with Japan and APLA.
Some Key Responsibilities Are
- Drive annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting cycle and portfolio management process in alignment with Japan and APLA priorities. Consistently communicate the strategies and portfolio to the Ops organization and to other functions.
- Manage the Performance Management process, including weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with x-functional partners to facilitate continuous end to end business process improvement. Promote LEAN methodology and thinking across the organization.
- Innovate on x-functional initiatives that connect different processes together through effective leadership of Data Analysts and virtual teams.
- Be the subject matter expert for supply chain capabilities, especially outside of Operations core functions.
- Develop, maintain and track business performance metrics and benefit metrics that directly impact the Operations strategy.
- Be a primary point of contact for APLA within Japan Ops
- Educational requirements - Bachelors' degree in Supply Chain/ Operations Management required. MBA highly preferred
- 10 years of Operations/Portfolio Management experience
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Highly skilled at negotiating and influencing others
- Project management and fact-based decision making leveraging financial acumen, data and analytics
- Effective and collaborative team player, capable of managing direct report and virtual teams
- Language requirement - Fluency in Japanese and English required
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.