Global Food Company
- Inventory Control
- Ensures that all Japan inventories are secure, properly identified and accessible to authorized business, monitoring inventory with forecast timely, working with commercial.
- Maintains controls over different types of products/SKUs inventories (Approx. 100SKUs).
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records.
- Administers an effective process and system(s) that meets company's inventory control needs.
- Ensure that the risk of out of stock to be shared to commercial in timely manner.
- Controls the Commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating, and delivering, optimizing inventory levels in accordance to company standard.
- Administers and operates 3PL warehouses including processing, packaging and storage of products supplies, ensuring operating process effectiveness, space utilization…etc.
- Supervise packagings in accordance to customer needs, based on commercial and QA directions.
- Processes purchase requisitions to overseas group plants. (Mainly NA and othe regions)
- Develops capacity plans to supports build-to-stock and/or build-to-order environments.
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Demand Planning
- Understand and translate market dynamics to quality M0-M6 forecast inputs. Input M0- M18+ to forecast.
- Owns reporting of forecast metrics, WMAPE and bias
- Collect sales forecast from sales, work on current month outlook/trends, executing gap closure plans also with sales, statistical forecast vs. sales forecast.
- Facilitate monthly Demand Review.
- Conduct analysis based on data and logical thinking, and action planning.
- Owns responsibility as a main user of SAP-APO. Create Stat models; adjust sale s history (events, promotions, outlier, etc) generate and maintain statistical models and forecasts.
- Directly work with GBS and Demand Planning teams in NA to align on system updates, best practices/processes. System upgrades are under supervise of Japan SCM manager.
- Supports to the Japan SCM Manager in S&OP.
- Ensures that quality of ERP infrastructures are stable as SAP key user.
Global Job Descriptions
- Participates functional global calls as necessary
- General administration to be completed on time, as internally ruled, composing relevant documentations, reports, fillings…etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Professional/Technical Accreditations:
- A Japanese Native Speaker with sufficient business English proficiency(Above TOEIC 800)
- ERP operational experiences is a must, preferably SAP
- Advanced in Excel / Access, Intermediate user for MS Office / Outlook
Critical TECHNICAL (Function-Specific) Competencies:
- Minimum 5years relevant experiences in manufacturing business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Manufacturing Process, Safety, Quality(HACCP, GMP), Warehouse
- Management and Environmental Management Systems
Critical CORE (General Behavioral and Business) Competencies:
- A team player with good organizational, stakeholder management skills across multiple departments and all levels of personnel
- Ability to work on a variety of unconnected projects with results focus orientation, a logical thinker with good problem solving skills and attitudes
- Overall verifiable experience in Supply Chain, Inventory Management and Demand Planning
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Fluent or Advanced English in verbal communications & reporting documentation
7 Million Yen ~ 9.2 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Consultant: Harumi Sato
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.