Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Software Company
The Success Manager (SM) is ultimately responsible for the success of select MA Solution customers. As their Trusted Technical Advisor, the SM ensures that the
customers leverage MA Solution to its fullest advantage - and the customers' ultimate success!
As an SM on our team, you will forge long-term relationships with your customers; develop a technical understanding of their MA Solution implementation; and help them leverage for solutions. You will provide expert knowledge and technical best practices on how to configure, maintain and manage their array of systems.
- Partner with fellow SM and Account Executives (AE) in managing a MA Solution customers.
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on customers' implementations, understanding top business goals and requirements.
- Leverage product and platform expertise to provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customer' business needs.
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization, Premier Success Plan adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers as part of annual Technical Success Reviews.
- Onboard customers to the Premier Success Plan service and ensure Release Readiness.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues that have been escalated and coordinate with internal teams (Sales, Technical Support, Product Management or R&D) to meet customer needs while you effectively manage customer expectations.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to reduce renewal risks for customers' Premier Success subscriptions.
- Advocate customers' product feature priorities.
- Contribute internally to the team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- Bachelors' Degree (or equivalent).
- High-level fluency in Japanese (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- 8+ years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: technical support; account management; project management or consulting -- ideally with CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of multi-org implementation best practices and strategies.
- Experience dealing with large scale and technologically complex accounts which are constantly challenging product capabilities.
- Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization (including executive and C-level).
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analysing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, in addition to mapping business requirements to technical features.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
- Thorough familiarity with database, application and network technologies used in CloudComputing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy, etc.).
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies(coding experience is not required, but may be useful)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Fluency in English or Korean is a plus
- Flexibility for occasional travel (20%)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.