※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Success Managers are the ultimate client advocate. Your mission should you choose to accept it is apply a consultative approach to help our clients fully leverage our product to achieve their marketing outcomes.
Success Managers own the client journey post-sale. You will be responsible for communication with our client decision makers and cross-functional internal teams throughout the implementation process, onboarding and completion of each milestone use case.
Success Managers employ strong project-management skills to ensure our product is effectively deployed and meets the specification scoped and expectations of the key stakeholders. The Success Manager is then responsible for ensuring that our product proliferates throughout the organization -- this could mean expanding to new business units, geographies, or most importantly new use cases. The Success Manager will partner with the Success Architect to design a quarterly roadmap for the customer. This roadmap will capture the client's business goals and the execution plan.
Success Managers need to build strong working relationships with clients and proactively support activities that promote overall customer satisfaction, increased product adoption, renewals and upsells. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams including Sales and Client Success to drive usage that in turn delivers true value for our clients.
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent delivery process across all clients
- Understand client business goals and translate into execution plans
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and value delivery
- Drive value and in turn upsell opportunities into product's existing client base
- Develop best practices and process strategies across teams
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage product to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business fluency in English
- Digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of proven success managing client relationships in digital/SaaS technology or consulting experience in high-tech or advertising/marketing environment
- Strong drive to make clients successful
- Demonstrated success working with agency customers and growing their business
- Solid commercial and financial awareness of complex measurement and metrics for customer retention and upsell
- A true passion for delivering a 'best-in-class' customer experience
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Previous commercial experience within the SaaS sector will be plus
- Deep expertise in data analytics will be plus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.