Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese is required
Global IT Software Company
The Success Architect will be responsible for developing and maintaining C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 2-3 clients. The over-riding objective for the Success Architect will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these managed clients leading to client's product adoption, renewals, and expansion of our offerings with the clients.
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in management consulting and professional services organisations, focused on technology and organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
- Consulting Experience: Management Consulting Experience
- 5+ years' experience in management consulting leadership roles at a top-tier consulting company focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Proven track record of success at F500 clients
- Transformation Experience
- An understanding of the issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry.
- Depth in digital transformation strategy, design, planning, and implementation within F500 global organizations
- Financial business acumen and experience guiding the establishment of business outcomes and metrics for digital transformation programs
- Deep expertise in one Industry, "minors" in one or two additional industries.
- Middle and Back Office functional experience
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience (Business Case, Road mapping, Program Definition, Planning and Governance)
- Relationship / Key Client Management Experience
- Strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business line leaders.
- Experience identifying business objectives and solving business challenges,
- Experience serving as part of a key client leadership team
- Track record of expanding offerings with client
- Successful experience integrating with other client functions (Sales, Solution Consultants, Product Line, Services) in developing and implementing client strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience developing client partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implementation firms, Big 4, GSIs,
- Program Management
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Experience with owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Co-delivery experience with Big 4, large SIs
- Experience with SDLC methodologies including Agile, SAFe, DevOps.
- SN Platform Experience
- Cloud Application Technology Experience
- Familiar with enterprise technology architecture to frame business workflow solutioning and success across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of at least one major cloud application is a must (SFDC, WKDAY, Success Factors, Oracle)
- Experience with disruptive technologies, e.g. AI, ML, NLP, etc. is a plus
- Business Process Design and Improvement
- Consultative Perspective
- Financial Acumen
- Manages Change
- Manages Complexity
- Manages Conflict
- Organizational Savvy
- Project Management / Leadership
- Strategic Mindset
- Technical Development
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.