Global SaaS Vendor
Director, Japan Strategy & Operations leader support our Sales Leadership team in all aspects of the design and execution of go-to-market strategy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing sales strategy plans, building a strong operating plan, and focus on execution and performance management. This leader will consistently deliver a balance of data-driven and experience-driven insights and recommendations to executive leadership. This individual will develop key processes and procedures to span across multiple segments in the Japan market place. This role will also be interacting closely with our leadership team in Sales, Service, Marketing and Finance to ensure we maintain the best alignment to exceed our goals and our customers' expectations.
- Leading and managing all Japan Sales Strategy & Operations functions and maximizing revenue growth for the Sales and Service Organizations as we continue to build upon our product and diversify our revenue streams.
- Leading cross functional initiatives and collaborating closely with sales, marketing, partner management, analytics, and finance.
- Develop key performance metrics and establish effective analysis of salesforce trends to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and drive performance.
- Assisting in all facets of sales and services planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales/renewal plans.
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes to ensure appropriate resourcing based on key business metrics across the organization.
- Direct ownership of our deal desk function in Japan working closely with sales teams and channel partners.
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provides key business insights and high-priority initiatives as we enter our next phase of growth
- Maintain partner policy and program levels within the market while making data driven decisions on proposed enhances to the program
- Works closely with Sales Training to design and develop training programs
- 8+years of progressive experience in Sales/Business Operations, Business Planning and Strategy (ideally at a high growth tech company).
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience.
- Significant experience and comfort with financial models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally with senior management.
- Strong written and verbal communication, with experience delivering presentations to an executive audience.
- Ability to create and foster a high performing and metrics driven environment
- Experience successfully managing rigorous corporate initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in making data driven decisions including but not limited to regression analysis, predictive modeling, territory planning optimization, developing addressable opportunity, lead scoring, etc.
- Native level in Japanese language and business or above level of English proficiency.
18~22M depending on skill and experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.