Rapidly Expanding IT Software Company
We are looking for a dynamic leader who thrives in a fast paced working environment and who can play an integral role in managing relationships within our top Global 5 partners.
You will create and execute joint strategic plans and drive market development activities that ultimately accelerate license adoption and the partners Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services revenue associated with the license. A large part of this role will include sourcing and influencing license revenue.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience operating at the senior executive levels (ideally leveraging existing relationships) whilst also having a solid understanding of the aligned partners business model and organisational matrix.
- Develop and execute a global strategic joint business plan which drives all aspects of the partner relationship including; executive interlocks and cadence, solution and industry focus and investment, business development, enablement and certification plans, demand marketing, solution development etc.
- Present and promote the our value proposition and its capabilities leveraging your extended team as needed to enable the partner to build a profitable and sustainable our business by understand the value and investment payback.
- Be a Serviceline to the Sales organisation supporting and growing their partner influence business relative to their sales effort and objectives.
- Achieve and exceed all business goals set in 2019.
- Manage all aspects of your partner relationship.
- Source new opportunities for our sales team via your partner ecosystem and support them during the sales motion.
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations with high degrees of customer success and satisfaction
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on both sides to build and execute joint demand generation plans (CxO Roundtables, Joint events etc).
- Support joint sales pursuit activities.
- Develop and execute joint solution development plans with emphasis on targeting industry verticals and markets.
- Provide regular communication and transparency to promote the success of the partnership both internal and external.
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management.
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards.
- Update the internal CRM system with activities and information as needed and aligned to senior management expectations.
- 6+ years of Alliances and Channels experience is required to be considered for this position.
- 6+ min years in Global System Integrator or advisory alliance management or experience working within these partners in either vendor or alliance management positions.
- This is a senior role therefore you must exhibit excellent business literacy and acumen with the ability to build and articulate joint business value whilst interfacing at the senior management and C-level with ease.
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking.
- You must be able to engage in the most strategic, whilst executing in the very tactical as needed.
- Superior relationship building skills across both internal and partner stakeholders creating win-win where possible.
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding business performance objectives.
- Experience operating within the Enterprise software alliances or software consulting market a plus.
- Fast pace and high growth company experience a plus.
- High degree of business acumen with sales, marketing, and solution development - MBA or equivalent a plus.
- Capable of performing within a dynamic virtual team environment.
- Conflict resolution skills are essential.
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.