[Company Summary ]
Global IT Company
- Engage with the Japan sales leadership team to identify executive touch needed throughout the customer journey
- Proactively coordinate executive visits, ensuring strategic engagement with our top customers as well as local employees
- Strategically leverage global executives who visit JP to increase the value and impact of the company brand, position and thought leadership
- Partner across teams to develop customer visit protocol that supports the corporate vision
- Partner with sales teams in the creation and preparation of meeting materials needed for an event including executive briefing documents.
- Deliver flawless Strategic Innovation Center (SIC) experiences in Japan and with Japanese customers abroad by reflecting the local culture, needs, and executive experience.
- Build and deliver internal and external programs and events focused on maximizing ACV
- Identify new opportunities to deliver our event experience and showcase our brand values to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and track program and event performance through the evolution of key metrics
- Allocate the events and programs budget in alignment with the growth strategy
- Track and analyze program efficacy for future program refinement and budget allocation
- Collaborate with the Office of Equality to develop equality programs and support local Groups
- Fluent Japanese and business level English communication required.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline; experience in a high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environment a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Japanese and English
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to creatively negotiate demands
- Deep comfort level with program analysis, measurement, reporting and pipeline impact.
- Exceptional time management, communication, organizational skills and professionalism required for executive-level meetings
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership
- Strong understanding of demand generation and proven success developing programs to drive ROI from events
Full Time Employee
6 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.