Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
- Act as assistant manager which is contribute for manager to lead a team on providing the country with expertise and best practices in Contract Management and Negotiation.
- Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Automation of manual activities by implementing innovative solutions focused on transforming and rationalizing existing processes while aligning operational and strategic procurement around the needs our internal customers.
- Management of responsible strategic sourcing and procurement operational activities for indirect materials in the country.
- People management within own position and pursue building trust relationship with team members by mutual communication for achievement and robustness team.
- New Business/Product/Technology ; 'Increase portion of automized spending via catalogues and other methods such as use of SAP auto replenishments of coded spare parts using minimum stock and re-ordering points.
- For strategic management of suppliers, expedite to utilize our calculate system of company, driving overall procurement effectiveness with team.(FULL)
- Quality/Productivity ; Manage resource planning seeking for ways to automate manual operations and eliminate redundancies.
- Acting as the Ambassador for Indirect Purchasing in supporting the corporate policies (COR-P-0000201/COR-P-0000901) based upon process & system.(FULL)
- Profit ; Sourcing, contract and price negotiations for medium to large volumes, complex material fields and purchasing projects to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies.(SHARED)
- Strategy/Planning ; 'Defining and initiating of category sourcing and procurement strategies and providing project support to ensure the long-term, cost-effective supply of materials.
- Initiating purchasing processes and executing approaches to problem-solving to secure local objectives and support local implementation of purchasing strategies defined by Global/Regional Category Managers case by case.(SHARED)
- External/Internal Relations; Support to handle feedbacks and complains from internal customers.
- Establish more effective communication with internal/external stakeholders with team members proactively.
- Analyze KPIs to assure internal customer focus.(SHARED)
- Talent Development; 'Train own team member by mutual communication.
- Delegate a parts of your responsible projects and responsibilities to raise the level of all participants of the team.
- Develop, Coach and guide team members with efficiency by increasing team members motivation.(SHARED)
- Organization Building/Support; Set clear roles and responsibilities and work load distribution within own team based on workload analysis.
- Ensure collaboration and alignment with manager as well as another senior strategic buyer, global and regional category management as necessary.(SHARED)
- Others; 'Assure that the approver limits are being kept by all requestors according to given levels with Global team.
- Assure that supplier sourcing process. Assure training to own report. Support to manage exceptions according to COR-P-0000901.
- Deep understanding of purchasing processes, material and services category sourcing strategies, operational purchasing and automation using ERP and other e-Procurement tools available in the global marketplace (Methodical,Specialized)
- Experience in various roles related to managing teams, project definition and implementation, process innovation within procurement and cross-functional experience from employment in other functional areas or companies.
- Good knowledge of IT tools and method e.g. SAP Applications (SAP R/3 MM, SAP SRM, online e-commerce tools in the marketplace)
- Presentation Skills to internal audiences
- Communication in English Language
- Contract related knowledge (e.g. terms and conditions)
- Commercial and financial knowledge
- Bachelor's of Commercial, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management. MBA preferred but not required.
- Practical Experience in Purchasing 5+ years
- Required experience in Project Management, Process Definition and Implementation and Teamwork skills with ownershipment.(3years more)
- Required experience - leading project and smaller functional teams with comprehensive mindset.
- Worked in international environment.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.