Global Luxury Goods Company
- Understand brand concept detail/materials in order to optimize the cost/manage contractors
- Coordinate with local commercial team, LL and business partners to provide the necessary information to HQ team for store concept design based on the market needs
- Analysis concept cost and understand the concept cost/store type in order to support commercial negotiation
- Manage maintenance budget, project Capex
- Understand the market and business to give the necessary support in priorityAssist Company on meetings and negotiations, to give and asset technical information related to the projects.
- Work in cooperation with all our departments invested in a store opening and store day to day life: Retail / Wholesale / Finance / Legal / Operations / Real State / etc.
- Manage the relationship with the brand partners on the project: Department stores / Malls /Landlords / Coboard / etc.
- Organize the interventions of planned and reactive maintenance including regular control
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment (troubleshoots, minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement)
- Be responsible for the comfort, well being and safety of company personnel and clients (ensures the store meets the health and safety, requirements according to local regulations)
- Follow up and control the realization of scheduled maintenance contract (air conditioning cleaning maintenance contract, fire extinguishers annual check contract, etc.)
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues (water leaking for instance) as they arise and deal with solution and repairs.
- Visit the stores every month and make the reporting of his/her activities to the line manager and the Retail team.
- Window/In store installation which requires technical(detail/materials) knowledge for construction.
- VM props (podiums/tray exclude mannequins/hangers) /furniture or other items (ex. carpet, podiums etc) order/development as it is under project CAPEX for new project. Cost management for new project is under Store project team's responsibility. VM props development also requires the technical knowledge about the materials.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
600~100 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.