Global luxury goods company
- Supervise Boutiques Stock Needs Evaluation
- Analyze Boutiques monthly sales performance, stock movements and stock gap. Come up with an appropriate balancing and allocation plans.
- Review with the team the Boutiques event planning, shopping mall, competitors' stock/activities. Evaluate which event/Btq needs support, assess feasibility of stock requests. Liaise with Logistics to make sure necessary arrangements are taken on time.
- Coordinate seasonal stock increase actions between Merchandisers, Store Planners, Logistic & commercial network
- Supervise Stock Order Management
- Supervise timely feedback from the team to boutiques enquiries & proper tracking of firm orders and staff sales orders until completion.
- In collaboration with Commercial Network, follow up on deliveries and invoicing of stock for event, challenging headquarter to ensure a good service rate of deliveries
- Challenge Commerciale Teams on the cancellation rate, reservation quantities
- Coordinate from Supply Chain side of Staff Sales, Events, Boutique opening/closing
- Supervise the execution of stock plan retro-planning in good collaboration with Retail Team, Business Development Team, Merchandising Team and Logistics.
- Assist boutique with on-site support for Stock take, product condition evaluation, labels/certificates process setup…
- Define event attendance needs to support Commercial teams answering delivery time information and order taking.
- Coordinate the organization of staff sales / list sales.
- Coordinate stock repairs, destructions and returns
- Liaise with CS to repair damaged stock - Ensure the level of 2nd choice and 3rd choice stock is limited
- Stock Returns management based on HQ requests, closely following up on the status and flow between Commercial sites, Japan and HQ
- Manage the flow upon requests and needs of the Commercial Teams on stock repair, customer returns etc.
- Coordinate destruction from validation requests from Headquarter to stock return or local destruction with logistic.
- Manage the flow of Travel Retail stock return to comply with customs regulations of 2 years aged stock
- IT Trouble Shooting
- Supervise timely feedback from SAP Key Users to solve/coordinate with IT SAP issues solutions finding
- Gather Optimization needs and communicate with IT and Headquarter to adapt IT solutions to real business needs
- Team building
- Provide support, training and coaching to a team of 4 people and help them further develop and enhance competencies.
- Set goals with team members to meet individual career development needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business Level Japanese, Business level English (French speaker is a plus)
- Self-motivated, quick learner, positive attitude, ability to plan and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and commercially driven
- Team player with communicational skills
- Excel skills a must
- SAP experience is a must
- Experience in team management
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.