Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Summary of position
The role is expected to be responsible for the operational side of IT infrastructure activities happening in our Cosmetics corners and various other points of sales as well as events. Working in close relation with Application teams to deploy new technology in our Corners.
Corner Infrastructure covers network (WAN and LAN), IT devices (iPad, iPhone, laptop, computers) that are necessary to empower our Beauty Assistants (BA) to provide excellent services to our clients. The position also covers all the topics related to Infrastructure such as Office365 usage, Windows Active Directory, traffic counting for our Stand-Alone corners. It can also cover working with the security team to deploy the new policies in coordination with Sales teams to all Corners.
- Propose periodically to improve the quality level of services linked to Infrastructure in our stores (called Corners), develop a roadmap of the improvement plan, and ensure the deliveries along with the roadmap. In addition, understand the retail activities of our competitors and new technology to implement a solution to bring more value to the business.
- Understand the business processes happening in Corner/Standalone boutiques of Fragrance and Beauty Division and ensure the proper behavior of IT Infrastructure solutions and services to support them
- Maintain a high-level standard when dealing with the services provided to boutiques and corners
- Foresee and troubleshoot any issues that may arise from corners
- Manage external partners to continuously provide support in the high-level standard
- Work closely with corner management as well as IT Retail team to ensure activities related to new corner openings, renewals, and closings as well as Event
- Contribute to the enhancement of IT solutions in the corner through rollout of new versions
- Lead and manage global project deployment
Corner infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- POS (register)
- LAN side (Wi-Fi, WLC, cabling, switch)
- iOS devices (iPads, iPhones)
- handheld terminals (stock take, etc)
- payment terminals
- Traffic counting device
In addition to the above, it is required to assist various events organized by divisions from an infrastructure perspective to add more value to the business and ensure the smooth operation of the event
- 7+ years of experience in the retail industry with proven experience in MNC
- MUST have working experience in Fragrance & Beauty retail company in Japan
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution, facilitation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (fluent Japanese, English)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.