Global Retail Brand
Store Development Manager
- To search and keep real estate property for new stores, and manage whole process from lease contract to store closing.
- To confirm and approve for rent payment.
- To negotiate and arrange with owners and developers regarding revision of rent and preservative attachment.
- To plan and controll budget related to real estate.
- To negotiate and arrange regarding closing stores.
- To train and develop team members.
- To analyze commercial areas and customer consumption behaviors, and build store development strategy.
- General knowledge regarding real estate (same level as Housing Land Building Trader)
- External negotiation skill
- Market analysis skill
- Property evaluation skill
- Basic knowledge regarding statistics
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.