Global RPO Company
We are looking for someone to join us in the capacity of an Onsite Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Senior Recruiter in Tokyo, Japan. This position will be based on client site.
In this role, you will be partnering closely with the client for their recruitment needs and working on client deliverables. This is a client facing role and therefore we are seeking an experienced, confident and highly credible individual who can take accountability, provide expert advice and manage client expectations at every stage.
- Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer term client requirements
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy for each role/business unit and agree the strategy with hiring manager
- Building and maintaining hiring manager/stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the recruitment experience until start date
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilizing a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) utilizing Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate. Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive talent in the market
- Producing timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
- Involvement in any relevant client presentations and evaluation / review meetings
- Strong recruiting background
- Worked with, and presented to and solved issues for clients and candidates
- Experience of developing and delivering end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent stakeholder management and candidate experience skills
- Native Japanese language skills & conversational English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.