Hotel Reservation Management System (GDS) Company
- Under general direction, responsible for managing existing customer relationship/ contact and customer retention through renewals
- Focus on account management (50% of time) and sales opportunities (50% of time)
- Proven ability to identify revenue growth opportunities
- Proven ability to proactively understand a customer's revenue model, marketing strategy, and their long-term growth plans
- Ability to perform audits and optimization recommendations and inform customer of (new or enhanced) product developments
- Remain current on industry topics and understand how they impact the customer
- Ability to navigate in the CRS, familiarity with GDS or/and Internet Marketing is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account management
- Travel background preferred, Hotel background considered a plus
- Previous sales experience is considered a plus
- Experience with GDS, CRS, Internet Marketing, PMS, and Revenue Management a plus
- Experience in managing business relationships and driving growth with customers
- Experience creating presentations and conducting webinars
- Experience with presenting company story and products to a customer and measuring customer success
- Experience in up-selling products to customers and reaching sales goals
- Experience with negotiating contracts/pricing
- Experience/Success working independently (remotely) as part of a team and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experienced in successfully working with customers in more than one country / region
- Ability to be flexible with working hours pending territory coverage
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Japanese is mandatory. Very good English skills a must (verbal & writing).
- Strong interpersonal skills, internal and external, and ability to communicate at all levels
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.