Japanese Fintech Startup Company
Sr. Product Manager
- Own and iterate on product strategy, both short & long term
- Lead delivery of key product milestones, manage the lifecycle of new feature development
- Partner with business-owner to align product with strategy and business objectivesCommunicate clearly and often with key product and engineering stakeholders to ensure alignment to product strategy and implementation
- Manage project timelines and prioritize strategic product issues
- Hypothesize and improve product KPI funnels through usage analytics (e.g. A/B testing) and also qualitative means
- Monitor/report global competitive landscape and identify product opportunities
- Evangelise the Company products and product values both internally and externallySupport ongoing improvement and scaling of the product management function at the Company through mentoring and the development of best practice
- 5 years plus product product management or product planning experience
- Experience successfully delivering mobile and/or web consumer apps (SaaS B2B, B2C product)
- Ability to imagine, plan and deliver software products that creatively solve market needs
- Ability to conduct market research and create a compelling value hypothesis
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.