One of the rapid growth IT company
This is a unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build and support a new business. You will work on a regional scale to help grow our application B2B products. Your task will Be to further the day-to-day marketing strategy by executing new performance and Omni-channels marketing strategies that add new customers and companies to the business. You'll be responsible for the Enterprise segment, responsible for developing marketing campaign programs, increasing customer engagement, optimizing communications and supporting merge business objectives.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Work with a team of digital marketers, responsible for customer acquisition on both sides of the market, across paid and organic
- Develop a unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Sales channels
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our potential customers
- Be the creative leader on the team, rallying together disparate channels (eg, search, social, email, push, etc.) for a more holistic customer acquisition journey
- Drive a culture of experimentation and agility to unlock incremental growth levers for both sides of the market
- Build a strong foundation of program management, process, and cross-functional operations to capitalize on bigger market opportunities, and sustain growth
- Own and manage the budget reconciliation process
- Acquire and thoroughly track incremental members through all channels (paid and non-paid)
- Ensure diversification of member acquisition channels, while maintaining overall CPA goals
- Compile detailed reporting of all live marketing campaigns that illustrates the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing channels
- Work closely with vendors and internal groups to implement marketing campaigns and tracking
- Troubleshoot ad delivery and performance
- Partner with other teams both within marketing and cross-functionally, to deliver results that contribute to the overall success
- Partner with Marketing operations team to implement flawless processes and marketing automation tools to track and assess the quality of acquired customer
- 5 -7+ years of experience in various areas of B2B omnichannel marketing.
- 3+ years of experience as a people's manager
- Proficient in Japanese and English language is a must
- Experience at companies with a self-service customer acquisition model
- Deeply analytical, ability to partner closely with analysts to develop informative viewpoints
- Proven track record of managing and delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and website A/B testing and optimization to drive conversions
- Experience with defining and launching successful acquisition/demand campaigns, marketing optimization programs, and website analytics.
- Past experience leads to nurturing management with Sales
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn all tools and processes
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to understand what drives customer behavior through quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high-level way to interesting key points to partners
- Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; willing to get your hands dirty and get the job done
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong team player; comfortable working cross function
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement
- Flexible and agile with the ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations a highly dynamic environment
- Possesses passion, energy, a detail orientation, and enthusiasm to drive results
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.