※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Sr Manager HEOR/HTA／40代半ばまでの方にお勧め
[Salary] 10〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Acts as an HTA/HEOR specialist and Real world data (RWD) expert to internal and external stakeholders. The purpose of this role is to attain ideal reimbursement and pricing status and product uptake for our products through:
- the development and leveraging of clinical, economic and humanistic evidence to demonstrate the value of our products
- the development of novel and innovative pricing strategies, including value-based pricing, where possible
- engaging with external stakeholders
- Plans and executes all aspects of HTA dossiers for submissions in Japan
- Leads the customization of global and/or development of local HTA/HEOR materials/models/data, leveraging all available research (clinical studies, observational studies, literature, etc.) for HTA dossiers
- Actively engages in the scientific discourse of health economics and outcomes research for company via submissions of manuscripts to peer reviewed journals or letters to the editors for publication, conference presentations, both directly (i.e., as an author) or indirectly (i.e., supporting key opinion leaders)
- Delivers value story to support product formulary listings and pricing objectives to external stakeholders (e.g. KOLs, Academia, Clinicians, Researchers, HTA bodies, local ISPOR, and payers) via different channels, e.g. meetings, conferences, and publications
- Anticipates evidence needs for product/indication in pricing strategy across the product life cycle, creating and evolving value propositions as needed, and then ensuring data is available to support those messages.
- Works with cross-functional team members in development and execution of market access plan, and medical or marketing activities
- Lead compliance with corporate goals, policies and procedures and relevant legislation at all times.
- Master's Degree/PhD in Epidemiology, Health Economics or Public Health
- Leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and communicative skills
- Ability to collaborate in cross functional teams
- Scientific attitude combined with a clear focus on the business
- Knowledge/Experience in health economics, methods of outcomes research, and statistical analysis in observational study
- Knowledge/Experience implementing pharmacoeconomic models on a local basis
- Understanding of Japanese databases as health claim data
- Understanding of HTA requirements, methods, processes in Japan
- Ability to engage with and shape the local HTA system, through participation in scientific organizations (e.g. ISPOR), local industry working groups, etc.
- Medical writing and Communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Teamwork / Networking & interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and shape the external environment
- Drive for results
- Supportive of visions and strategy
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing