Global BigData Technology Company
We're looking for an experienced Senior Information Security Analyst who is excited to help secure all aspects of our service; a robust and scalable data platform hosted in the public cloud.
- Perform application vulnerability scanning and manual testing
- Evaluate any identified vulnerabilities for exploitability
- Demonstrate and explain vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and collaborate on the mitigation of the identified vulnerabilities
- Implement and run dynamic and static security testing platforms
- Work alongside the Engineering and QA teams to help refine the secure software development lifecycle to include necessary security checkpoints, code review methodologies, etc.
- Research the latest security methodologies, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities, and disseminate this information to a global team
- Actively conceive of and implement technical and process improvements
- Liaise with business partners to ensure software security and processes meet requirements and expectations
- Maintain application security documentation including the development of secure coding policies, procedures, and standards
- Find ways to empower Engineering teams to build secure products by default
- 8 to 12 years of experience in technology positions, with 5+ years in application security
- Significant experience in cloud security architecture and infrastructure
- Understanding of OWASP Security Knowledge Framework
- Solid grasp of software security weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with software charge and exploitation techniques
- Knowledge of various vulnerability scanning solutions, scripting, and automation
- Experience performing web application and web services penetration testing
- Experience conducting secure code review
- Ability to work alone or in teams, with minimal oversight, driving positive results while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain an extraordinary level of documentation including diagrams, security standards, manuals, and project papers
- Demonstrable ability to effectively engage and communicate with a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Japanese Level: Fluent
- Have experience developing in Java, Ruby, Scala, and/or Go
- Have experience securing applications in AWS
- Have published contributions to the security community
- Have experience working with compliance or privacy
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.