**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Life Science Company
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support a critical business unit.
- Serves as a strategic consultant and business partner supporting key stakeholders
- Support delivery of HR Services and Processes
- Acts as HR point of contact for leadership counterparts
- Collaborates with HR Process experts as well as local/global HR teams to execute HR processes (i.e. recruitment, compensation planning, employee relations, and organizational development and learning)
- Align and collaborate with global HR counterparts
- Provides support for implementation of strategic and operational human resource initiatives. In alignment with key business objectives
- May provide HR support for other projects as needed.
- 4-year Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- 7-10 years of HR or relevant business experience.
- Proven track-record as a Human Resources Generalist and/or significant expertise in a HR Specialist area
- Knowledge of Japanese labor laws and requirements, Union relations
- Strong HR hands-on foundation to provide tools, advice and information to support effective delivery of HR services and processes.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in Japanese and English
14 Million yen ~ 20 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.