Global Software Company
Reporting and working with the HR Director, the HR Manager will play a significant HR Business Partner role supports the business to achieve their business growth, their organization development and facilitates employees' individual development.
This job will include a multitude of activities including but not limited to the following:
- Drive and deliver HR strategic initiatives.
- Engage and support leaders on organizational change management, employee issues and sustainability.
- Proactively support country manager to lead local leadership team.
- Champion employee engagement, support growth and development of people in the business.
- HRBP & Generalist support to his/her client groups on areas of talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, organization and talent development, training, performance conversation, talent management, and employee engagement initiative etc.
- Support the development of high performing and effective teams.
- Execute effective HR programs and processes to address the needs of business/functional units.
- Lead and ensure delivery of superb HR support and service to the client groups.
- Manage Employee Relations issue, provide consultancy and advisory service.
- Responsible for satisfying local statutory hiring requirements.
- Be role model of company values and management discipline.
- Degree holder in HR Management/HRD or related discipline.
- Min. 12 years & above experience, min.6 years in broad-based HR Business Partner function and strategic organizational development in Hi-Tech and multinational organization.
- HR experience in Japanese company is preferable.
- Excellent facilitation skill.
- Strong coaching and project delivery competencies.
- Strategic and tactical with strong sense of accountability, urgency, detailed & process oriented, willing to work under pressure in fast pace & dynamic environment.
- Proactive, dynamic, strong influencing & interpersonal skills with business mindset.
- Well versed in local labor law and practice.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skill with good command of written & spoken English and Japanese.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.