Global Engineering Company
Responsible in a part of FP&A role and conduct data gathering, reporting and analysis.
- Take lead in process improvement / development with support from FP&A manager and Finance Director.
Financial planning and analysis
- Provide accurate financial information and insightful analysis, and contribute to business decision making and priority setting
- Support conducting operational review with branches and APAC
- Responsible for monthly financial scheduling and timely and accurate reporting and analysis
- Responsible for monthly and ad hoc reporting to APAC HQ
- Support preparation of Outlook, Forecast and Plan and upload data accurately
- Improve FP&A process
- Participate several cross functional projects to improve business process, financial quality, etc.
- FP&A experience 5 years+ in multi-national company with proven analytical skill
- Understanding of global level requirements in compliance and internal control
- Accounting knowledge and experience
- Cross functional project experience
- Business level English communication skill
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skill
- Hyperion experience (strongly preferred)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- SAP experience
- Proactive and result oriented
- Team player with cross functional leadership
- Effective communication skill under conflict
8 Million yen ~ 11 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.