Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan and
Global software and consultancy company
世界で 3,300 を超える顧客を抱える世界最大のサプライチェーン・ソフトウェア会社
We are searching for a Sr. Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for their customers' overall adoption journey. CSMs coordinate with cross-functional internal teams on behalf of their customers to drive value, promote customer satisfaction, and increase deployment and utilization. They engage customer stakeholders and act as a trusted point of contact for their assigned accounts.
- Drive customer success strategies into their customers so achieving adoption and expertise within our solutions.
- Serve as primary point of contact for any non-commercial relations and general escalation management
- Monitor and drive adoption metrics (i.e. deployment, utilization, and value realization)
- Understand customers' industry and business processes
- Own strategic customer account meetings and regular check-ins
- Develop and manage a long-term adoption and value realization plan for each customer
- Assess customer engagement by evaluating ongoing customer satisfaction and tracking NPS
- Provide value-added recommendations to customers on industry trends and best practices
- Build and maintain relationships with key C Level customer sponsors
- Lead, schedule, and prepare for business reviews with our stakeholders
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry and our best practices
- Perform business development within their accounts, identifying cross-selling, and up-selling opportunities
- Identify strategic risks and take action for resolution
Specific goals center on the following:
- Customer adoption of SaaS technology
- Customer reference ability including speaking at our company events, case studies etc
- Customer SaaS solution expansion
- Driving value for clients via specific QBRs leveraging Value based metrics of clients SaaS solutions
Key activities include:
- Communicating with senior executives at strategic accounts
- Develop customer success roadmap
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- Drive periodic business reviews
- Monitor customer performance and relationships.
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- Liaise with our internal resources as required
- Curate for their customers appropriate product and industry information, and relevant our news.
- Oversee customer success value metrics workshops
- 10+ years of consulting, professional services, implementation, customer success management, or account management experience
- Ability to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in interacting with C-Suite Executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Data-driven with a commitment to drive/track consistent engagement process
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS technology landscape
- Degree standard qualification
- Fluent~native level Japanese language and Business level of English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.