**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Medical Devices Company
- Rollout and execution of processes in line with rewards policies, practices and processes
- Support and provide subject matter expertise to HR managers, line managers in the countries and recruiters with rewards matters, grading and job evaluations, salary, and benefits policies, international mobility practices, etc.
- Ensures that reward plans for each employee are in line with established rewards policies and local legislation requirements
- Contributes to the design of global rewards policies, processes, and tools, by collecting and analyzing results from global and local benchmarking partners and collecting business requirements and market developments
- Effectively communicate, negotiate, persuade and lead the senior leaderships in any situations to realize the best practices and policies for the company and the employees
＊You will be required to study and learn how the health insurance association works, its operation and management
＊Contribute to and be involved in multiple projects with the business units from the Rewards perspective including the health insurance association
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, ideally in a related field
- Experience as a C&B / Rewards Professional or Consultant
- Fluent in Japanese and English both speaking and writing
- Proficiency in Office applications, broad knowledge on web applications in general
- People management experience
- Logical and flexible mindset with excellent numerical, analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal skill
12 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.