Global Software Company
The CSG Senior Business Architect, Integrated Customer Experience (ICX) role is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on at least one products: Commerce, Marketing or Core and has familiarity with one of the other platforms. This person helps to ensure that CSG Field and CSG GTM professionals have the tools, enablement, and information they need to be successful in their jobs as it relates to integrating multiple clouds and shared platform services (e.g. CMS) and how it fits with Customer 360 Truth. This individual is laser-focused on field and customer adoption of NPI, issue investigation, curating and distributing product and feature implementation best practices content and knowledge base FAQs.
Key Accountabilities (Impact)
- Liaison and establish mutually beneficial relationship with your TMP product owners on selected products and features
- Helps define data integration approach between platform and other business applications
- Helps define optimal end user cross cloud experience and business processes to ensure Customer Success
- Key contributor to High Risk Architecture reviews in collaboration with GTM representatives, delivery consultants and TMP HRA review board
- Provide ad hoc subject matter expertise as warranted via customer needs and business demands including but to limited to practice operations, pre-sales support, field assistance, etc.
- Own field support via practice Chatter Hub Q&A and product issue investigation
- Drive the new product release readiness program for specific Cross Cloud products and features
- Owns creating and curating content for product and feature implementation best practices guides, knowledge base FAQs, scoping guides and Standard Language Library
- Lead formal presentations, webinars and other learning events tailored to field delivery stakeholders (advisory, delivery, GTM, etc.)
- Provide experience based VOC back into TMP to help build Integrated Experiences across Products
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- High-level fluency in Japanese and Business-fluency in English
- 8+ years experience in implementing at least 2 products in a functional capacity: Commerce, Marketing and Core
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of how our customers use the platform to manage their business across B2C or B2B business models.
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.