Global Apparel Company
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive and lead internal cross-functional teams and external agencies to develop regional marketing campaigns. Develop the planning process aligned against the business KPI and the functional KPI.
- Collaborate with the key marketing staff functions including Digital marketing, Brand communication, Retail Marketing, Brand merchandising, Brand Creative, Store design to ensure that we are consistently delivering against the Service Leader proposition via efficient processes, effective campaigns and engaging and inspiring shopping experiences linked across all touchpoints for our consumers.
- Develop Japan planned brand marketing concept which provide consistent brand experience via translate situation analysis, brand equity study, media and consumer trends to actionable insights that contribute to the localization of the global marketing strategy.
- Utilize exceptional understanding of the female clothing and Marketing business units to provide insights and deliver competitive advantages and economies of scale for our Brand Marketing.
- Jointly establish and foster a collaborative, inspiring and energetic leadership style that promotes initiative and entrepreneurial thinking in line with the corporate shared values of honesty and trust.
- Fully manage the Advertising & Promotion budget (vs sell-out KPI) in the Japan
- 8 years+ experience with 4-year management experience in a large organization
- Extensive consumer and competitor understanding
- Cross Functional expertise in Brand Marketing management
- Experience with strategies & concept development, media strategies development, media-neutral planning, integrated brand marketing planning, media setting KPIs and tracking ROIs.
- Solid marketing experience, background in working at both HQ and Country level is preferred. Additional product management experience is a plus.
- Experience in beauty / apparel business is a bonus
- Strong commercial understanding
- Excellent drive, judgment, creative insights and understanding of branded aesthetics.
- Experience with high-calibre agency management and agency processes.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.