Global Luxury Brand Company
【Direct Operational responsibilities】
- Management of retail and wholesale activity. (mainly Sales, COGS)
- Internal Reporting Support (Budget planning , expenses control)
- Support ERP system deployment and systems interface implementation.
- Support to the Finance manager's assistant
Sales / COGS Management of retail and wholesale activity
- Reconciliation Net Sales between Navision and CEGID , verification and adjustment of sales data with A/R
- Check retail sales and net sales data integrity
Budget / Forecast data Management
- Management of budget plan/forecast and check with Actual figures
- Preparation of analysis report for vs Budget, Forecast /vs LY
- IPreparation to transfer money on net-banking
- Management cash flow forecast by daily basis
- Reporting the monthly report for cash flow to HQ cash manager
Internal and HQ reporting
- Support the finance manager to elaborate reports for internal and HQ
Accounting software (NAVISION)
NAVISION (Microsoft dynamics) is the finance software. CEGID software means POS system in all our stores. CEGID system is a global system for group, currently used in around the world. We completed interface between the two.
- Making and utilizing any reporting for financial activities.
This position is for a candidate who is willing to further develop his/her accounting, while
evolving towards a larger supporting role in terms of global finance.
- Nissho Boki 2nd grade is requested
- A first relevant experience in a company accounting division or a banking institution.
- Candidate with Microsoft NAVISION software experience will be given high priority.
- Understanding accounting practices linked to retail business, regardless of the type of industry.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Japanese
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (or French) is requested (TOEIC 750+).
- Regarding Assistant to the President, strong written and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power point.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- ERP implementation experience is a highly plus
- Foreign/imported brand experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of (IFRS) International Financial Reporting Standards or USGAAP is a plus.
- She/he is willing to take part of accounting, within an international fashion brand.
- She/he is interested into improving accounting & general affairs organization and has a strong interest for analytical management, and cost control.
- She/he is motivated in working in a mid-sized structure environment rather than a large group where self-starting spirit is recognized and encouraged and more responsibilities and clear missions are assigned.
- She/he is interested in working for an international company, family-run brand.
- She/he has the confidence to work efficiently with other division including direct interaction with HQ.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9:30-18:15 (1hr Lunch Break)
Social Insurance: Health Insurance, Compensation Insurance, National Pension, Unemployment Insurance
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.