We are looking for an ambitious individual who enjoys finding highly qualified candidates through various sourcing channels to help support the growth of our client companies.
THE ROLE: SOURCING SPECIALIST
The sourcing specialist will be in charge of sourcing quality candidates as specified per qualifications by the onsite recruiting team.
● As a sourcing specialist, you will need to maintain a steady pipeline of qualified candidates through a variety of sourcing channels and screen resumes.
● Ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders and talent acquisition team members
● Build and manage efficient sourcing channels
● Proactively source and screen potential candidates
● Maintain accurate reports defined in the service level agreements (SLAs)
● Provide reporting information to the program management team on a timely basis to meet regular reporting deadlines and expectations
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
● Apply comprehensive knowledge and thoroughly understand the concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks for the assigned projects
● Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures
● Handle open positions in an organized and logical manner
● Work independently and proactively to deliver the pre-defined SLAs
● Partner with recruiters or senior recruiters to make sure the candidate interview process runs smoothly
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
● Ability to utilize local resources for proactive candidate sourcing
● Create a positive candidate experience
● Maintain accurate reports at all time.
● Engage with the hiring community and manage expectations
● 1 year of experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment
● Minimum 6 months experience sourcing candidates
● Business level English (written and spoken)
● Advanced fluency in Japanese. Native level preferred
● Proven ability of result-driven success that can be reinforced by positive references
● Experience managing multiple searches and projects
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
● Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements
● High volume recruiting experience