Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Chemical and Energy Company
Sourcing Specialist is expected to contribute to reduce sourcing cost and the business and its affiliates in Japan and occasionally in APAC. The scope will be both direct and indirect spend
- Understand our business and spend overview
- Identify cost reduction opportunity and business needs both in cost and operation
- Collaboration with Stakeholder
- Drive cost reduction/saving and related projects with stakeholders and procurement colleagues
- Supplier negotiation and contracting
- Support implementation and operation of procurement IT systems (Ariba, Coupa, Oracle, etc.)
[Competencies and Profile]
- Working in Procurement or purchasing organization or responsibility
- Project management
- Working in a international environment
- (Preferred) Working in matrix type organization
- B.A. Degree
- English language capability not only for simple communication but for complex discussion
- Candidate needs these mindset - Collaborativeness, respect for other people, proactive, career oriented, positiveness
Successful candidate will have chance to have cross country responsibility if he/she delivers success in his/her own responsibility. We are open to give higher and wider responsibility to those who has career ambition and capability.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9:00〜17：30, Flex time（Core 10:00〜15:00), remote work system
Saturday, Sunday and National holidays, Paid holidays, summer holidays etc
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.