Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Industrial Firm
Missions and Responsibilities
In order to strengthen on the market of Hydrogen refueling Station (HRS) in Japan and Korea and gain in competitiveness on the long term, it is necessary to further develop the portfolio of suppliers as well as Industrialization scheme to tackle the expected scaling-up of the HRS infrastructures in these two Hydrogen leading markets.
- Interact closely with the Product Team to anticipate the Product evolution and its industrialization
- Develop and implement the Product Industrialization Strategy
- Improve Time to Market of our Products
- Develop Vendor's and Subcontractor's portofolio to increase competitiveness
- Develop Long Term partnerships with Key Vendor's / Construction Subcontractor
- Administrate these partnerships (e.g Frame agreements)
- Improve the competitiveness of our Products through the optimization of the Supply Chain
- Mechanical and/or Industrial engineering knowledge）
- Knowledge of the Japanese and Korean Industrial Supply chain
- Pricing Negotiation skills
- Experience in developing long term partnerships (e-g Frame Agreements, JV, etc...)
- Fluent in Japanese and Korean
- Mechanical / Industrial Bachelor Degree or Higher
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in Construction subcontracting
- Experience in both Korea and Japan, understanding both culture specificities
- Business Administration and/or Procurement specialization (e.g Master's degree, MBA)
- Entrepreneurial Mindset and Autonomous
- Challenging the Statu-quo
- Being force of proposal for improving competitiveness of our Products
Appeals of this position (work worthwhile, challenges, career development, etc.)
As a Sourcing and Industrialization Manager, you will interact with the Business development, Product Development and Project Execution Team's Leaders in order to anticipate the evolution of our Products and their industricalization scheme, improving the Time to Market for Japan and Korea.
You will define the corresponding strategies for developping our Vendor's and Subcontractor's portofolio for the Supply of Equipment / Components and Construction of our HRS. In this role, you are expected to act innovately to improve existing supplier base both for consutruction and for equipment of HRS
In a competitive environment, you will define the partnership strategy for the Industrialization of our product, scaling-up our HRS supply capacity to meet the market demand, taking into account the Subsidy constraints in the supply chain scheme. Based in Japan, you will frequently travel both in Japan and Korea for meeting Supplier's / Construction Contractors
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Tokyo, Kanagawa (can be discussed), Hyogo (Preferably)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.