Global Retail Company
- You will be responsible for Japanese market sourcing
- You will source brands against the delivered brief and client's demographics
- You will define & execute a strategic product selection plan for each category which will drive sales and profit through best seller selection, pricing initiatives, purchasing and logistics opportunities
- You will maintain strategic relationships with the supply base in Japan
- You will manage product negotiations
- You will create category specific detail for promotional planning
- You will analyze sales & margin performance versus targets, & formulate action plans on any underperformances
- You will continuously rationalize catalogue to bring new products and retire old ones
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years relevant Sourcing/Buying experience with brands, distributors and incentive houses
- Wide category experience specially Electronics, Home & Garden, Luggage , Fashion Accessories, Digital vouchers etc.
- Influencing skills with customer focus, ability to maintain relationships with the supply base
- The ability to work with cross-functional, global teams
- Experience in an ecommerce environment
- You are a highly commercial trend-hunter, driving catalogues by must haves
- You Like to work in an international and dynamic environment
- Fluent Japanese and English language skills
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.