Digital Marketing SW Vendor
We are seeking a world-class presales consultant to join our global sales organization. Our Solutions Consultants serve as a technical pre-sales support resource for sales teams and customers. SCs utilise technology and digital marketing expertise to support our sales efforts by positioning our cloud based, SaaS solutions against those of our competitors while translating the technical merits of the solution into value for clients.
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects
- Create and deliver customised product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remote
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities
- Contribute field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements/enhancements
- Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
- Act as customer advocates post sales in engineering and services engagements
- Engage with sales and colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth.
- You bring 3 to 7+ years' experience as a sales engineer or implementation engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s). Including experience with one or more solutions within: Web Analytics, Search, Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Email Service Providers, Data Management Platforms, Demand or Supply Side Platforms, Digital Exchanges, Content Management Systems, Mobile Analytics, Ad Serving, Content Optimisation (Multi-Variant) Testing, Data Visualisation, Data Processing, ETL, Machine Learning and AI
- Your presentation skills and experience demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business, and communication skills
- You have the ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- You have a good understanding of Sales Process, Cycles and methodologies.
- Your skillset includes the following:
- Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Web Technologies - AJAX, jQuery, HTML
- Mobile and Mobile/platform apps - iOS, Android and emerging web technologies
- Web Development Tools
- REST, SOAP and other APIs formats
- Structured and Unstructured Data concepts
- Familiarity with Data Infrastructure - HaDoop, NoSQL, Spark, and Message Queues
- You possess a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Information Technology or have equivalent related work experience Perks/Company Overview
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.