Global Technology Company
Works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Interacts directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization. Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives; provides pre- and post-sale marketing support to distributors, OEMs and resellers; and supports public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases. Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Marketing experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Broad understanding of our products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥7000000.00 - ¥11000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available