Global IT Solution Company
The Solution Engineer will be responsible for data visualization and technical integrations of client data during the sales/trial process. this individual will play a key role in driving Japan expansion through customer acquisition and revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an early stage startup that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Technical Lead within Japan Sales Organization
- Work with key Advertiser/Brand direct relationships, Media Agencies and Publishers during proof-of-concept trial period
- Managing the technical integrations within our platform as part of the sales process
- Supporting Sales team during the pitch process with complex client setups and prospective client presentations
- Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts until close
- Facilitate smooth hand over of key accounts to Account Management team
- Identifying and fixing technical issues, liaise with Account Management, Client Success, Tier2 and Product teams
- Identify and scope new platform features and functionality, and participate in product planning sessions
- Build a strong team environment and set structure for future Sales Engineering team members
- 3+ years experience in similar industry as a presales engineer
- Have a great analytical background
- Technical experience in data management/SQL/MS Excel
- Proven project management and communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in SaaS, Digital Analytics at a top-tier media agency or AdTech vendor
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
- Be motivated self-starter who is hungry to win
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Degree in computer science, maths or engineering is welcomed
- Fluent Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.