Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
- Massively growing digital marketing solution vendor
- You will have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods companies in Japan on their digital strategy.
- Meet with prospects to understand pain points to provide scalable insights on behalf of the Sales organization
- Ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails) in order to demonstrate the value of our product to meet the prospect's business needs
- Present insights in client meetings
- Contribute to global strategy
- Run pre-sales initiatives (such as trials, outreach programmes etc) in Japanese market
- Business Strategy:
- Feedback loop into Solutions on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flagging if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
- Digital Marketing experience: Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and various online marketing channels
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing skills: excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills - ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
Welcome skills and experience:
- Proficient in English
- Have experience in a specific industry (eg: travel, retail, consumer finance, consumer electronics)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.