Global Medical Device Company
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
- Develop system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
- Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards (Core/Template)
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
- Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
- Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
- Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
- Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
- Understand key business process and their underlying issues in order to provide IT solution to solve issues and implement operational efficiency.
- Take accountability for ERP related issue solving as SPoC to business functions and enhancement with timeline aligned with stakeholders.
- University degree or adequate equivalent
- At least 4+ years' experience in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment
- SAP knowledge in Sales and Distribution, Logistics Executions.
- Proven experience in SAP implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements
- Japanese and English Language Proficiency.
- SAP experience and hands on knowledge in Sales and Distribution, Logistics Executions.
- Knowledge to read ABAP will be a plus point.
- Knowledge in EDI systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive behaviors.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skill.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.