Global SaaS Provider
- Understand the needs of the regional sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential candidates to meet future business demands
- Work with regional sales directors to prioritize regional Product Line Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
- Team management experience a must; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience with the company product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
12 Million yen ~ 16 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.