※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Our Solutions Consultants are deep product and industry experts who are teamed with our account executives to develop sales strategies and solutions that address customer needs in new and existing accounts. This role will interact primarily with Fortune 1000 (Enterprise) clients and will require effective communication skills, the ability to deliver dynamic software demonstrations and a confident knowledge of the related industry processes and best practices.
This role requires that you be experienced and comfortable working with deals of all sizes and a comfort interacting with levels ranging from individual contributor to CEOs of large corporations.
- Understand customer needs through detailed discovery of their industry processes to identify value and challenges that can be addressed with the product's platform
- Work with the sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Director of Solution Consulting to prioritize opportunities
- Be responsible for the "technical win" by providing functionally compelling and relevant demonstrations
- Provide customer feedback to the product management and engineering teams to capture new customer requirements and enhancements
- Bias to making those around you successful; you are comfortable working as a team player and a mentor in a fast-growing organization
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- Developing technical peer relationships in key accounts
- 7+ years of Communications multi-vertical industry software sales consulting
- Proven success as a sales consultant at SaaS software companies
- Industry domain experience in Communications is required
- Experience working in a fast moving, agile company and sales team
- Experience configuring and demonstrating the leading CRM application is preferred
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business fluency in English
- Strong understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud-native systems
- Prior experience working with Telecom/Comms specific applications is an advantage
- Configuring and presenting software demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and most importantly, relevant to the specific business processes of interest to the customer/prospect
- Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs / RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's/master's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field, and/or equivalent experience
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.