The fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies
Solution Architects are experienced technology consultants that can understand our customer's goals and translate them into a design that can be developed and can scale.
We work on 1-3 concurrent engagements in a great team culture within a greater company culture.
You will be customer facing and as part of the engagement you will work hand in hand with the strategy team to understand the customer requirements, document those requirements and create a solution architecture document. Once that is complete you will work with your team of technical architects as a technical lead to help ensure the requirements and build surpass the customer expectations.
We expect you to have a good understanding of the digital market, what the end customers want and how our clients can give it to them
We pride ourselves on a record high customer satisfaction score whilst ensuring we balance work, learning and fun.
Learning and certifications matter to us, you will get a 6+ week ramp period to learn what you need to learn about our products. You will need to study and sit for 3 certifications exams within 3 months, but don't worry we have great learning path's to help.
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction （CSAT）
- Positively impact client renewals （when applicable）
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- High level fluency in Japanese
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- 8＋ years of relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid to large sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Relevant product certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
- English Communication - Mandatory
- Focus - Solution architecture / design experience within SaaS, CRM, MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) is strongly preferred
- Education - We prefer a Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or relevant experience.
- Adaptability - Expect most of your efforts to be scrappy as we scale and evolve our team.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.