Global Computer Software Company
The Solution Architect position is a technical role responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the our platform. The Solution Architect contributes to the selling, structuring and implementation of solutions.
As part of a regional practice, the Solution Architect participates in both services pre-sales and delivery activities on select engagements for client and with partners within the region.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Services Pre-Sales (20%)
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client's business problems
- Assist scope and position technical advisory services for clients implementing our program of work to support expansion and adoption of the platform
- Assist the Services Success Partner in region with scoping complex service engagements typically involving multiple products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Work with existing clients on developing technical solutions and prototyping new initiatives
- Will work with Account team on new business to understand customer objectives and provide continuity for architecture and roadmap exercises
- Research & Skills Development (20%)
- Maintain expert knowledge of our platform and products
- Maintain current knowledge via internal webinars, case study, training, Wiki and all other resources available
- Help mentor Technical Consultants in relation to technical design standards and implementation best practices
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Collaborate with our Product, Sales, Operations & Professional Services for recommendations, points of view and documentation as needed
- Delivery (60%)
- Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
- Work in conjunction with Program Directors and Engagement Managers to assist with technical program level activities including the rollout of client centre of excellence (COE), delivery assurance and realisation of customer journey. This may include time as a resident architect for strategic clients
- Provide thought leadership and ensure that customer engagements are aligned to the Implementation Best Practices
- Create and maintain Platform Implementation Roadmap
- Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach of selected engagements
- Demonstrate product and technical leadership on our engagements with customers and partners
- Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical issues, challenges
- Provide guidance on Customer's Development lifecycle
- Extensive experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects and extended program teams
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels
- Is self-motivated / self-directed - capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Proven experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and designing and implementing solutions
- Experience with the ITSM processes or in the following functional areas: CSM, HR, SecOps, ITOM, ITBM
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.