Global IT Company
- Design and present Architectural Solutions involving different platforms when applicable, to existing and prospect the company customers and partners in Japan - using Japanese as the main language;
- Interact with the company teams in Japan, China and other global offices, using English as the main language;
- Facilitate and become the Key reference in Pre-Sales, supporting the company Project Managers and the company Sales teams to engage and provide the best solutions and proposals to our new prospects;
- For projects/engagements, responsible for the overall solution architecture, including all software and appropriate hardware elements
- Leads and coordinates technical activities and documents throughout the project, being a key reference to all key members.
- Establishes software technologies and solutions to be used for system development, chooses program languages and development tools
- Implements and guides PoCs and technical validations;
- Work as part of the team - team work is paramount.
- Have developers/engineers as his/her coachees, to train them in new technologies and to develop new software architects/senior engineers;
- Establishes the overall structure for each architectural view: the decomposition of the view, the grouping of elements, and the interfaces between these major groupings.
- Develops high-level system specifications.
- Able to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time;
- At least 5 years of experience as technical leader/software architect or similar role, along with more than 8 years experience in software development, leveraging Web development technologies
- Strong experience with one of the following programming languages is highly desirable
- Fluent (or Native) in Japanese
- English - business level or advanced level at least;
- PHP, Java or .Net
- The ideal candidate will be fluent on Cloud solutions, REST and API development and architecture, along with best practices for micro-services and related;
- Understanding of the architectural decision impact to the outcome of a project;
- Experience running quick PoCs - proof of concepts;
- Experience creating scripts for automation of tasks (in any script language he/she is more familiar with);
- Experience or theoretical knowledge in all the main areas required for the particular project, in relation to web software architecture
- Experience in application design and knowledge of appropriate methodologies (ER models, Design Patterns, etc.) and tools.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Agile / Scrum software development
- Linux /Unix OS experience (as to operate in terminal windows when required to manage servers on AWS on on a similar platform, for example)
10 Million Yen ~ 14 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.