Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
外資系 EC 企業
We are looking for a Chinese/Japanese/English speaking Solutions Architect, who possess a unique balance of technical depth and customer-facing experience, to work with customers and internal teams to craft scalable, secure solutions that support our 3rd Party Seller's problems and help accelerate the adoption of Selling Partner features. Through API development will are launching a next-generation suite of API-based automation functionality for our selling partners and is an evolution of our marketplace, which has been offering sellers programmatic access to critical features for more than 10 years. In collaboration with the business team, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers while decreasing costs and risk exposure through solution efficiency, security, and quality.
As a trusted customer advocate, the Solutions Architect will help organizations understand the opportunities to develop Selling Partner-facing solutions. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to drive adoption within organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. The ability to link technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As a key member of the 3rd Party Seller business team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services.
· Partner with the product team to migrate use and drive adoption of features
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers.
· Ensure existing and emerging partner solutions comply with our acceptable use policies, security standards, and best practices
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, knowledge-based articles, etc.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and business teams
- ·5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- ·3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- ·Working knowledge of software development tools, methodologies and design/implementation of distributed applications
- ·Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers)
- ·Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Technical degree required
- ·Business level English and Chinese language skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Business level Japanese language skills (both verbal and written)
We promote a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)