※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing Solution Architect with a solid background in Computer Science, with CMS knowledge and experience in IT (.NET) architecture, to join our Greater Asia Services team in Japan.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Provide technical expertise to customers and help address technical questions relating to our Platform
- Communicate technical processes and implementation details to internal and external teams, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Communicate account and project status with internal teams, including customer support and senior management and sales
- Provide advice and guidance as the product's subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of product
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using product
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities for product usage across organizational functions and processes
- Function as a frontline technical resource for "best practice" and informal customer questions
- Engaging with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Engaging with Product management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of our service
- Help to document best practices in developing and using product
- Advise customers & partners on how to best use our products
- Develop statements of work and work with sales team to close them
- Work with local sales team in selling professional services
- Help manage team competencies and knowledge sharing framework
- 8+ years of industry experience with majority in Web Content Management space
- Excellent skills in combining business and technology
- Experience in senior role with architecture and web development
- Proven success in managing technical projects
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Results orientation, you won't be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Technical/IT education, university degree
- Fluent proficiency in Japanese and good communication skills in English is preferred
- Prior experience working as a Technical Account Manager would be a plus
- You must be willing to travel up to 15% in consultation with manager.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.