The fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build relationships with Sales leadership, including Regional Leads, Business Managers, SVPs, AVPs and RVPs to review territories and identify strategies and opportunities for our products in aligned Region(s).
- Provide deal support as subject matter experts to Sales resources (Account Partners and Account Executives) to achieve and exceed regional Advisory bookings targets.
- Increase regional product penetration through identification of successful sales strategies, development of sales tools and assets as well as the delivery of impactful enablement.
- Participate in EBC's and events as thought leaders.
- Provide pricing and deal structure guidance, including commercial negotiations, as needed.
- Attend Weekly Regional Forecast Calls to ensure deal alignment and identify any risk in the pipeline.
- Audit pipeline and provide best practice opportunity management advice.
- Train Sales teams to position and sell our products. Drive internal certification programs, including content creation and certification tracking.
- Develop and maintain sales tools and thought leadership content in partnership with Product Marketing and others for our products and enable regions.
- Partner with Regions, Product Management and Marketing to continually evolve selling motion and products to further scale business.
- Partner with Regions to develop preliminary Action Plan and socialize with prospects.
- Manage Selling our product Chatter pages to share information and best practices across sales teams.
- Partner with marketing to develop engaging the cloud content and messaging and ensure its implementation across regions.
- Partner with Product Management to refine and define new offerings as needs are identified in the field.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Regions to ensure proper requirement to resource alignment.
- Partner with Regions to ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Delivery.
- Assist with recruiting as needed.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including, Account Executives, Sales Leadership, Account Partners, Sales Operations, Pricing Deal Desk, Sales Productivity, Marketing, Legal, Regional Leaders, Regional Architect Leads, Managers, Portfolio Success Managers, Technical Support, and Product Management to address and resolve customer or sales issues.
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business fluency in English
- Proven track record of selling and / or delivering for strategic, enterprise Customers, selling complex strategic engagements
- Industry expertise
- Executive presence and credibility
- Ability to manage and deliver in a fast-paced, highly accountable environment.
- Successful track record managing complex relationships
- Minimum Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.