This is group has almost 100 million customer base in Japan and 1 billion globally as well, providing more than 70 services in a variety such as e-commerce, payment services, financial services, telecommunication, media, sports, etc. Following the strategic vision, "we are an engineering-driven company", this global giant is expanding its software, application, infrastructure, data activities across its multiple group companies. They are looking for a Software Engineer, Data Scientist to work within one of the following departments: E-Commerce, FinTech Global Data Supervisory, Life & Leisure, AI departments, etc.
- As we receive many applicants on a daily basis, those who passed the screening will be contacted. Once you passed the screening, the recruiter will reach out to further qualify your current situation
- After the phone call with the recruiter, your application will be reviewed by different groups within the whole company. If your application is successful, you will receive an interview invitation with a full job description for each position you have been selected for
- You can decide whether you would like to move forward for a given position or not
- You can have several interview processes for different positions in parallel (this will not affect the final result)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- 3+ years of SOLID experience as an engineer in either one of the languages:
- Experience in backend database/storage technologies:
- Relational (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- NoSQL (such as MongoDB, Cassandra)
Preferred: (Not mandatory)
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Spark, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with building High Performance and High Availability APIs
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis)
- Familiarity with XML, HTML, CSS, React.js/Node.js