Global Energy Company
The company is seeking an individual who is able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and drives efficiencies with a small team. Additionally, this individual must have strong system skills and be able to work across business functions and interact with a global finance team. This individual will help develop the reporting of international metrics, detailed cost analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Provide proactive and timely operational and financial analysis, and detailed variance analysis to assist senior management in achieving financial goals.
- Assist in driving process improvements and lean initiatives.
- Lead the local budgeting and forecasting process.
- Direct and participate in the monthly close process and coordinate year-end audits, when necessary, with local accounting firms.
- Participate in the development of operating plans and programs as a financial leader.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
- Strategically create and implement systems necessary to ensure effective day-to-day office operation.
- Assisting to onboard and train new employees through the provisioning of company procedure, office supplies and equipment, as well as working with the company's IT provider for new employee set-up.
- Provide occasional translation of documents and conversations.
- A minimum of 6 years of accounting/finance/reporting experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency with MS office
- Proactive, result-oriented, self-initiative, and capable of working under pressure.
- Fluent in speaking and writing of English and Japanese
9:00 - 17:00
(Flex Core Time 10:00-15:00)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.